Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Vintage Magic Tricks

Welcome to my vintage magic trick collection blog! I've been collecting vintage magic tricks, magic illusions, and magic books on sleight of hand, magic illusions, and Harry Houdini items for probably over 25 years and thought why not post it up on display on my own website...so thus my site on collecting vintage magic tricks: magictrickcollection.com. Of course once I started building this site (long hours) it became almost as addictive as collecting magic tricks.

When you visit my website you'll see hundreds of vintage magic, rare magic, and some more current magic props on display. While it's certainly fun to have all these classic magic effects on display, from time to time I also get extra props or magic that I desire to pass on and post them for sale here: http://www.magictrickcollection.com/shop. Add to your collection today!

Walter Blaney's Zig Zag Illusion - MagicTrickCollection.com
One of my favorite props in my collection (I have several) is the Walter "Zaney" Blaney Zig Zag.

A vintage Zig Zag designed to the original specifications of Robert Harbin's plans. This famous Zig Zag was owned by the world famous magician, Walter Blaney.

This classic illusion has traveled down many famous roads.

A celebrity among magicians, Walter Blaney is known throughout the world for his original magic, inventions, and comedy. Throughout his career he has appeared on many popular TV shows including; Johnny Carson's Tonight Show, The Dinah Shore Show, Mike Douglas Show, and Merv Griffin Show.

I am proud to have this original Robert Harbin Zig Zag in my magic collection, especially knowing how its history, made history.


I hope you'll take some time and visit my site!

No comments: